• Monday 9th March 2020
We need to freshen up the main pavilion prior to the start of the season. Dave Willis has kindly offered to supervise and work with a party of volunteers to achieve this. Can you help us? You don’t need great DIY skills, just a willingness to give up a few hours of your time to paint and clean. Work will start on Monday 9th March 2020 and depending on numbers may take up to ten working days. Dave will draw up a roster to ensure that the workload is evenly spread throughout this time. More on this later, but Dave would appreciate an email to: email@example.com or phone call: 01424 224434 from you giving an indication of the number of hours you may be able to give us. We’ll be asking Polegrove members to work with us on this project.
Work postponed due to Coronavirus pandemic
• 10.00am Wednesday 25th March 2020 – SORRY NOW CANCELLED
The preseason get together, coffee / tea morning will take place at Egerton Park Indoor Bowls Club. Let’s all do what we can to bring a friend and drive up our membership.
• Tuesday 31st March 2020 Final day for acceptance of Competition Entry Forms. These are available here and on the competitions page. Cancelled
• 2.00pm Monday 27th April 2020 The new season starts Cancelled
• 28th June / 19th July / 23rd August 2020 The three dates for the Drawn Mixed Triples Competition.
• Sunday 2nd – Saturday 8th August 2020 Cancelled
Bexhill Open Bowls Tournament. We are pleased to be able to assist The Bexhill Open Bowls Tournament committee by way of distributing information leaflets and entry forms to you. Please click on the links below for copies of these.
This event has not yet been cancelled.
For more information contact the organisers. Cancelled
• Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th September 2020 Cancelled
These dates are set for our finals weekend and will be the week after Polegrove hold their finals. We have decided to revert to presenting all the trophies immediately after the championships and we do hope you will turn up in large numbers on both days to support and encourage the finalists.
• Monday 28th September 2020 Final Club Day of the Season Cancelled
• 10.00am Friday 27th November 2020 Our AGM will take place via prior email, letter, with “Zoom” meeting 10.00am Friday 27th November 2020 to consider all correspondence.
• Saturday 5th December 2020
The annual Dinner Dance will be held at Highwoods Golf Club. We’ll advise details of price, menu choice and entertainment later in the year, but do keep this date free for a great night out.Cancelled
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information.
Bexhill Bowling Club